Welcome to the finance department at Miracle Nissan of Augusta, a go-to resource when buying or leasing a Nissan in the Augusta, Forest Hills, and Martinez, Georgia, region.
At our dealership, we think every driver deserves a team of professionals they can count on when it comes time to find secure automotive financing. Luckily enough, our staff is proud to offer you the financing assistance and services you merit.
Financing is a crucial part of your buying or leasing journey, and our team of experts is here to make it as seamless as possible. To see just how we do this, all you need to do is keep reading.Apply for Financing Payment Calculator Value Your Trade Nissan Lease Deals near Me
Finance Specialists Working for You
Whether you’re looking to buy, lease, take out a secured loan, or trade in a vehicle at our dealership, our financing pros have your back.
After you have picked out your favorite Nissan model from our expansive inventory, one of our experts will greet you with a smile and get to know your situation. They’ll help you by exploring all the payment plans available, then get to work crafting a plan that is personalized to your needs and lifestyle.
With their strong connections to lenders, banks, and leasing companies both locally and nationally, they can find a suitable plan for you and your family. All you need to do is fill out our finance application either online or in person to get started. This will provide our team with just what they need to secure you a loan or leasing contract that you’ll feel confident about.
When you’re ready to complete our virtual credit application, know it only takes a couple of minutes to fill out and all your information is 100% secure. Just input your personal info and you’re good to go!
Choosing the Right Financing Plan: Buying vs Leasing
Before you can slide behind the wheel of your new or pre-owned vehicle, there are more decisions to make. This includes determining whether buying a Nissan is right for you or if one of our Nissan lease deals will more be suitable.
Let’s take a look at both options:
Purchasing a vehicle is a pretty straightforward process and ideal if you’re looking for full ownership of the model. There are two ways to do this. You can either pay the whole cost of the vehicle upfront or secure an auto loan through a reputable lender, the most popular option.
If you find an auto loan is the way you want to go, our team will connect with a lender, negotiate on your behalf, and craft a plan with the monthly payments and loan terms that work for you and your situation.
All that is left to do is sign and you’ll be on your way. Then, you’ll open the door to the benefits of buying a car! Some include:
- Full rein to accessorize or personalize your model how you see fit
- Warranty coverage from the manufacturer
- No annual mileage restrictions
- The potential to build equity
- You can sell or trade in the vehicle whenever you’d like
Leasing is a bit different from buying and is often thought of as a long-term rental. This is a great option for those who like to always be driving the latest models with the newest technologies and features.
When leasing a vehicle, you’ll obtain a contract for a set period of time, typically around three years. Rather than paying for the entire value of the model like you would with buying, your monthly payments go towards the depreciation of the vehicle. This can lead to lower monthly installments as well as a smaller down payment (and in some cases, none at all).
Leasing comes with its own set of benefits as well, some of which include:
- Manufacturer warranty coverage
- Tailored contracts based on your needs and driving style
- Possible tax benefits if using the vehicle for business
- Ease of trade-in once your contract is complete
- Buy-out options
Handy Online Financing Tools
Along with preparing for your finance visit with our online credit application, our Nissan dealership also offers plenty of ways to help you get ready for your appointment.
- Financing guides: Would you like to continue learning about the differences between buying and leasing as well as other financing information? With our informative guides, you can do so from home.
- Payment calculator: This tool allows you to estimate monthly and down payments, so you’re fully ready once it’s time to meet with our finance team. You can even play around with the numbers and find an option that works best for your lifestyle!
- Trade-in appraisal: If you’re planning to trade in your current set of wheels, our virtual appraisal services can shine some light on how much you can expect to receive. Just input information about your vehicle and you’ll be sent an estimate quickly.
Before you make your way to our finance department, don’t forget to check out our rotating offers and incentives as well. To see if you qualify, reach out to our finance specialists today!
What to Bring Along
The team in our finance center knows you’ll want to prepare as much as you can for your visit. For a more streamlined process once you’re at our dealership, here’s what you’ll need to bring along for your appointment:
- A valid driver’s license or photo I.D.
- Proof of residency (official mail or a utility bill)
- Information on your full coverage insurance (insurance card)
- Proof of income for at least two months (pay stubs)
- Any trade documents (title, registration, loan release, repair history)
- Form of payment (cash, check, bank card)
With these at the ready, you can expect to be behind the wheel of your dream car quickly!
Find the Ideal Financing Plan at Miracle Nissan of Augusta
When you’re ready to get started on financing your next Nissan, our friendly team is waiting for you. All you need to do is schedule an appointment or visit our finance department today.
We proudly serve all drivers in the Augusta, Forest Hills, and Martinez, GA, areas. Contact us today to get started!