COVID-19: How We’re Keeping Customers Safe During the Coronavirus Outbreak
With the recent developments in the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’ve seen international travel bans as well as school and public venue closings. Our dealership is taking extra precautions, too. We consider all our guests family, and we’ll do everything we can to keep you healthy.
We’re still open for business and running operations normally, and we will continue to do so for as long as it is deemed safe. Our staff has been expertly trained in best practices to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. For your health and safety:
- We will avoid shaking hands, avoid touching our faces, and wash our hands regularly.
- All surfaces (phones, doorknobs, desks, bathrooms) will be treated with proper disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available throughout our dealership.
- Cars will be wiped down between test drives—mirrors, door handles, steering wheels, and all.
- We’ll keep our service center sanitized—and do the same for your car while it’s in our shop.
We have taken every measure to keep our dealership safe and clean, so please come visit! We also offer an online shopping experience, if you feel more comfortable starting your shopping journey from home. Feel free to book all your service appointments online, too.
- We will pick-up and deliver any vehicle in need of service.
- We are offering a white glove delivery service for all new and pre-owned vehicles.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak as it develops and adjust operations accordingly. If anything changes, we’ll keep you in the loop. Thank you for your continued support and business!